Hajj and Umrah Visa Requirements

In order to process your Hajj / Umrah Visa from Saudi consulate we will require the following.

US passport or Original green card with home country electronic readable passport required
Passport must be valid for 7 months from the date of travel and had minimum 3 empty pages.
Foreign passport holder with Green Card must show the recent entry stamp, if you have new passport you should submit your old passport with the US entry stamp on it.
Note:- For Moroccan citizens who hold a green card, a letter of permission from the Moroccan Embassy in New York is needed to be able to obtain the Saudi Visa.
  • For Hajj 4 photographs with white backgrounds or 1 Photograph for Umrah Visa

  • Original Meningitis Vaccination Certificate.

  • Saudi Visa application must be filled out.

  • Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have a statement from any Islamic Center showing their conversion to Islam.

  • For Ladies: a "Muhrem" must accompany the woman during the Hajj & Umrah Trip if under the age of 45

  • Copy of Marriage certificate required for ladies accompanying their husband and copy of birth certificate for children under 18 who is travelling with their parents.

  • Notarized letter of permission from there Husband needed for ladies who is travelling alone over the age of 45

  • To sign up for Hajj package you must register on our website http://www.arafattravels.com/

  • Balance of payment must be paid by the end of Shaban.

  • All Documents need a return paid FEDEX Envelop.
Please do not use any mailing service other than FedEx.